- The Lynn Forbes School of Sculpture
- The Lynn Forbes Gallery
- Lynn Forbes's Commissions
With broad recognition for its innovative teaching methods, people travel from great distances to attend the school. It can be defined with three simple principles:
1. It is ONGOING-- Which means there is no start or stop date. Students can begin any time.
2. It is DROP IN-- Meaning that students can come to any scheduled session; no appointment needed.
3. It is PERSONALIZED-- Each student learns at his/her rate. It's like a private lesson in a group setting
THE LYNN FORBES SCHOOL OF SCULPTURE
THE LYNN FORBES GALLERY
At her studio, Lynn Forbes has a gallery of completed works that are offered for sale. A small example of these is included in this website.
LYNN FORBES' COMMISSIONS
Lynn Forbes can do commissioned sculpture of virtually any subject. These often include portraits of family members, iconic bronze statues, and special sculpture for homes and gardens.
Lynn Forbes Sculpture is made up of three parts: